Monday, November 16, 2009

Good Idea???

I was flipping through the Target add yesterday and noticed a toy in the ad which made me pause.  It's a giant red ball that a child sits in while apparently being pushed by another child.  At least that is the way it is depicted in the ad.  I can't imagine this being a toy that is going to have a happy ending.   Maybe kids would play responsibly for 5 minutes, but after that don't you think they'd be giving that ball a big push down the hill?  I know mine would have. Really, the idea of this toy makes me queasy.   Maybe the next big toy will be "Happy Fun Ball" or Bag O Glass  (are you old enough to remember that).

1 comment:

Toad said...

Maybe girls would spend 5 minutes responsibly. 2 self respecting boys wouldn't.

bag of glass,and a whip were my best christmas prizes ever.