Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Dear Macy's

About 2 weeks ago I was in your store, taking advantage of one of your $10 coupons and purchasing a gift for my mother-in-law.  I know I don't frequent your store much anymore so who am I to give advice.  As I walked through the store on my way to lingerie I noticed LONG, LONG LINES.   I hurried, found the robe I wanted and got into a LONG, LONG LINE with 3 registers, 2 had sales clerks working them and one of them was on the phone.  After waiting a LONG LONG time I finally was waited on and hurried out of your store.  

Now, as we tell our children, if you are taking the time to do something DO IT RIGHT.  Macys, you went to the trouble and expense of putting an ad in the paper, you bought the products and put it in the store, you had all the lights on, you decorated but you failed to get people to sell the stuff.  I like to try shoes on, pick up pans, smell perfume.  I would have gladly wandered around for another hour but I was afraid I might want to buy something and have to stand in LINE.  I HATE standing in LINE.  

Sincerely,


Mrs. C

cc:  J C Penney, Marshall's, TJ Max, Steinmart Best Buy, Hobby Lobby

1 comment:

Poolside with the Girls said...

I love the online...just for this reason (and a few others)