Wednesday, February 4, 2009

I apologize

 President Obama, I apologize for yesterday's post.  You decided not to stand by your nomination of Tom Daschle and I am very pleased.  

I find it hard to believe that Daschle made an innocent mistake but why should that point even be debated.  You messed up and you are out.  If I was in public office I hope that I would be so careful not to put myself in a comprising position but it seems like so many officials become corrupted by the system.

In the small organization that I am a part of I can sometimes see people doing things that might be considered a bit sketchy.  Perhaps sell their used freezer to the said organization for the same price as a new one (which comes with a 3 year warranty).  When I questioned the wisdom of this I was shot down -- what's going on???  If there is an explanation please give it.  This is supposed to be a charitable organization and I think this expenditure gives us less money to donate but apparently some people don't see it that way.  This may be the end of my involvement.  

No comments: