Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Almost

Well with two weeks of spring break done and gone I thought I might get a moment to reclaim my home and life.  My friend and I who are training for our 1/2 marathon have missed several training sessions.  My cupboard is bare and my house is clean but disorderly.  I have a swim team parent rep lunch meeting this week and a lunch scheduled with some friends.   

Alas, yesterday my youngest comes home from school not feeling well, falls asleep on the couch and gets sick last night (while I was at book club).  He was up during the night and got sick again today (all over the sun room couch which I would like to replace -- so a big thanks to him).  Now I know he will be home again tomorrow.   

I don't know if it is because he is the youngest but he is still a hugger and cuddler.   After we cleaned up the sun room (and I threw away the rug) my husband called to see how he was feeling.  My little guy (well 5th grader) told his Dad he had just been sick and to please  bring him a video game and jewelry for me.  He really knows how to work us.




No comments: