Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Holiday Shopping, Teen Girls

One of my children has an extended appointment with a psychologist to try to get extra time on tests.  The doctor's office is a near a mall which I rarely go to so I'm planning on doing some shopping.  This mall has an Anthropologie where I have been able to find great gifts.

I've been watching the Today show this morning and now I have something else to worry about.  Apparently, some teens are sending risque pictures of themselves to their friends.   I can't imagine my daughter doing that but now that little seed is planted in my brain.  Can't she just go back to those wholesome American Girl dolls?

Now Meredith is talking about high school students cheating.  Once again I don't think my son would do that but we do put high expectations on him and he's in a competitive school.  Something else to ponder.

I believe I will have to turn off the show before they do a story about the dangerous lifestyles of 10 year old lego loving boys.

No comments: