Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Books

My book club is going out for dinner tonight to discuss Loving Frank by Nancy Horan.  We usually meet at one another's homes but go out for December.   The book was good was good but dragged at times.  We live near a Frank Lloyd Wright house which is open for tours so we may be doing a field trip soon!!  

After finishing my book club book I wanted something light and fun so I read Mrs. Perfect which I found by reading Life Is Better With A ... Cute Outfit.  I am an avid reader and love the classics but sometimes just don't have time for them..  I've found that many of the blogs I read give me my chick lit fix when I don't have time to commit to an entire novel.  So many of the bloggers I read are just terrific storytellers.  I'm wondering if our children will have that gift or if they will loose it by IMing and texting.

No comments: