Sunday, November 16, 2008

New Blog

Well I have been trying to make my blog more attractive but I have not idea where those feathers on the side came from.  I am loosing interest now, don't think I can return it to the old format.  I have to go pick up my daughter from a special dance program in which she is participating.  She has always been just an ok athlete but a good dancer.  I don't think she would make it on any of her schools teams (well she made the third volleyball team) but she can dance and I think it helps with her posture and poise.  And if I do say so myself she is a lovely girl.  
Hubby is taking the boys to workout and swim.  My oldest has always enjoyed swimming and I'm hoping my younger one will become a little more enthusiastic.  He's been swimming for 6 years but needs to become a bit more passionate.
And -- they will all be gone an hour or so.

No comments: