Monday, April 19, 2010

Minute to Win It

Last night I was watching Dateline NBC while cleaning up the kitchen. After Dateline a game show called "Minute to Win It" came on. The scene I saw showed someone trying to put an orange traffic cone on his head using a fishing rod. The other snippets showed similar challenges. It seems to be a show where adults compete in games typically done at elementary school holiday parties. If I ever find myself sitting down to watch this show I will be donating my television to the Goodwill.


1 comment:

Poolside with the Girls said...

I am so over tv it's not funny!

You asked what kind of sewing machine I used on my daughters shirt (nancy drew)

It's a commercial Toyota ESP9000

I own a retail business (prettypersonalgifts (dot) com
and we use them for personalizing all sorts of things.

Thanks for stopping by!