Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Are you old enough???

As I watch the previews for Alice In Wonderland I'm wondering who is the target audience. This movie seems to be the type I would have gone to see in college in a state similar to when my roomates and I would go see The Rocky Horror Picture Show.

Do college students still do those kinds of things? Please tell me they don't.

From the previews this versioin of Alice in Wonderland doesn't seem like a movie I would take a young child to see. The first movie my oldest saw in a theater was The Lion King and my daughter saw Toy Story. I have no clue what was my youngest son's first movie.


2 comments:

Toad said...

I'm thinking the target is me.

Unknown said...

I had the exact reaction. Don't even want to get into a conversation about it with my college aged kids. ha